CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

oooohhhh....guess what we saw?!

me and my girls went to the MOVIES today and we saw such an AWESOME CHICK FLICK!! we went to see BABY MAMA...OMG IT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!! i at first didn't think i would like the movie but HEY any excuse to go out for a couple of hours and watch a movie is a PLUS! so me and my mommy friends went and i LOVE LOVED LOVED the movie!! it was soooooo funny! i actually had to leave the theater to PEE!!!!! i thought i was going to PEE IN MY PANTS i was laughing soooo much!!! it was a GREAT MOVIE!! i would actually get the DVD when it came out!! a MUST see if you are looking for a comedy!!! totally worth the watch!! :)

1 comments:

Holly said...

you are toooo funny --- I can see you now just running out to the bathroom!