CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

A little bit of this and that!

well, today i finished the book 'MURDER LIST' by JULIE GARWOOD and WOW...it was really GOOD!! it had suspence, murder (duh!) and romance all in one! i really liked how it kept me hooked thru the end!! and what was funny is that half way thru the book I LOST IT!!! can you believe it? all day long on wednsday, i look EVERYWHERE for it...and i do mean everywhere...i could not find it and it drove me NUTS!! i had a horrible thought that MAYBE i had accidently threw it away!!! the pain of it all!! i could not find it and until 7p, after looking hi, lo, under and in between...it was in a TRASHBAG PILE!!! yes, those old walmart bags that we put in the trash cans, i had a big pile of them and there it was!! oh, the RELIEF!! ANYWAY, excellent book and i highly recommend it!! i had just read 'SLOW BURN' by her and that was also very good!!

well, then JOSHUAH got voted off...awww...the texas guy...oh well, he sure was playing all the side but he did a GREAT job!! sad to see him go cause he was a character!!! and now, who will go up? probably JAMES because ADAM is HOH...hmmm..another sad one to leave if he does!!!it is ALMOST OVER!! :)

1 comments:

MaBunny said...

K Maria, youknow I'm not a big Adam Corrola fan, of the man, but as a dancer he is getting a bit better. Myhubby couldn't stop drolling of Julianne in that outfit though, lol.
I'm a big fan of Marley Matlin and applaud her doing this. She is doing great..
But can you believe two couples are tied for top space with 29 points?? I didn't really get tosee Marissa dance though because I was too busy trying to fnish the fist part of my aunts lapghan. I only have aweekand a half to finish

And I so know the pain of losing a book, even for a fewhours. I've found mine inthe freezer before and once I had put it on the side of the tub while hanging laundry over shower rod and it fell in the tub and I couldn't find it till my daughter did later that day..

the things we do for and with our books, lol.