CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

my new blog....

well, today i decided to start a NEW BLOG!!! and the title says it all....AND THEN THERE WAS ME!! i usually say that when i am talking about my BOYS, all 4 of them! i am the only female in my family and i sometimes feel a bit overwhelmed!! so, i decided to do something that is MINE and well, this blog will be ALL about ME and just the little everyday stuff that i LOVE....it could be the book i am reading, the movie i am watching, the shows i love (reality!!), maybe a recipe i love, something new ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING....of course there will also be family stuff but i will mainly leave that for the family blog at BLESSINGS IN MY LIFE

well, the reason for the new blog is that i have so much to say that is not family related...i COULD have put it on the other blog BUT i just felt that it was not the PLACE for it! that blog is so much about FAMILY that my little silly things that i felt like talking about would not fit in right!! i LOVE talking about my family and that is the MOST important thing in my life but sometimes i would LOVE to talk about NOTHING!! just silly stuff, ANYTHING that is of interest to ME!!!

so, come back often...i don't know WHAT i will be blogging about but here we GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..................

1 comments:

Holly said...

I too love talking about nothing!!
I look forward to hearing about your nothings now.